Approaching Infinity is a space adventure roguelike game in the vein of Starflight, in a very good way. I’ve been sitting on a copy for quite some time, so I’ve finally decided to spend a little time with the game, and I wasn’t disappointed. Procedurally generated sectors and planets, away team missions, combat, data collection, mining, missions, it’s all there and so far, fun as hell. Check out the video of my first time playing, in which I do some missions, get a bunch of crew killed and generally make a mess of things. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!