Welcome to this entry of Distant Worlds: Universe! In this installment, I work hard to build both my economic and military foundations by building ships for a new fleet and colonizing new worlds for more materials and tax income. This is all to deal with the rising scourge of pirates in the galaxy. I run into some snags along the way, of course, but overall I feel like I’m making progress, not only in the game itself, but in my own personal journey to better learn how to play the game. Join me, won’t you?
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!