Welcome to the first installment in my Distant Worlds: Universe Let’s Play review series. This series is meant to a journey through a typical, empire-based game from start to finish (whether I win or not) and will hopefully be engaging enough to get folks to try out the game for themselves. If you’re interested instead in learning the game, I suggest DAS24680’s exceptional series, How to Play Distant Worlds, because he’s a far better teacher at the game than I ever could be. ;) In this installment, we take our new empire through its new steps into a larger universe, and prepare to deal with some pirates that have been none-too-friendly to us of late. I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!