Welcome back to Apollo4x my friends! In this entry, all kinds of wacky stuff goes down! First off, one of my planets got invaded, and though my troops fought their best (at least I think they did, it was very abstracted), I lost the planet after all my troops were simply wiped out. This took a while, and while the manual helped explain things a bit, it was still a bit…hodgepodgey. Sadly, I didn’t have much money after I lost my planet, so I tried to make some new trade routes, only to have the game crash on me after maybe one turn after combat. Not the best of beginnings OR endings for this particular session, truth be told, but hopefully the next session will fare a bit more positively.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.