Welcome back to Apollo4x my friends! In this entry, all kinds of wacky stuff goes down! First off, one of my planets got invaded, and though my troops fought their best (at least I think they did, it was very abstracted), I lost the planet after all my troops were simply wiped out. This took a while, and while the manual helped explain things a bit, it was still a bit…hodgepodgey. Sadly, I didn’t have much money after I lost my planet, so I tried to make some new trade routes, only to have the game crash on me after maybe one turn after combat. Not the best of beginnings OR endings for this particular session, truth be told, but hopefully the next session will fare a bit more positively.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.