Welcome to my final video in my Distant Worlds Universe mod series. In this entry, sticking with the Star Trek Picard Era mod, I switcher races to The Federation, and the difference between them and the Klingons is stark. I think the Feds are supposed to be a tougher race as they’re put in a lesser position than the Klingons, with less money and fewer colonies. That said, the AI of the Feds and the other races still seems on point, as it takes no time for the Borg to declare war on me. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience, and I can’t wait to try more mods. Thanks for watching my friends!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!