Welcome to my final video in my Distant Worlds Universe mod series. In this entry, sticking with the Star Trek Picard Era mod, I switcher races to The Federation, and the difference between them and the Klingons is stark. I think the Feds are supposed to be a tougher race as they’re put in a lesser position than the Klingons, with less money and fewer colonies. That said, the AI of the Feds and the other races still seems on point, as it takes no time for the Borg to declare war on me. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience, and I can’t wait to try more mods. Thanks for watching my friends!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!