Hello my friends, and welcome back to Particle Fleet: Emergence! In this final entry, I play game’s 8th mission and find just a lot to like. I forget to use my Omnis properly, but in the end I figure it out, and boy oh boy do I have fun. This game is great. It’s kinda puzzly, but it works! Besides this pretty engaging story, the inclusion of a separate mini campaign, a random skirmish editor and a full mission editor means there is a lot to like here. Overall I am very impressed with this game, and I feel you would be too. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.