Welcome back to Particle Fleet my friends! In this entry, I play two more missions. In “Insanity,” we fight even harder Particulate enemies while discovering more history from past events involving the Particulates. Then, in “Evidence,” we gain a new type of ship, the “Grabber,” which can use blue Particulates (which seem friendly? I guess?) as a directed weapon to hurt the red (enemy) Particulates in advance of our ships taking an objective. It was touch and go in this mission for a while, as I thought I was gonna lose, but thankfully I was able to bring it all back and win in the end. We ALSO found evidence of the Particulate home world! Yay!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!