Welcome back to Parkan my friends! In this final entry, I take a non-combat mission and ACTUALLY COMPLETE IT! YAY! I have mixed feelings about this game. On the one hand, this would have BLOWN ME THE HELL AWAY in 1997. Seriously, it’s an impressive piece of work for its time. On the flip side, however, MY GOD THE CONTROLS AND INCOMPLETE MANUAL AND CRUSHING DIFFICULTY AND ARG. I kinda love it, but I love its sequel, Parkan 2, a billion times more, so go play that one unless you’re a completest like me.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.