Welcome back to Parkan my friends! In this final entry, I take a non-combat mission and ACTUALLY COMPLETE IT! YAY! I have mixed feelings about this game. On the one hand, this would have BLOWN ME THE HELL AWAY in 1997. Seriously, it’s an impressive piece of work for its time. On the flip side, however, MY GOD THE CONTROLS AND INCOMPLETE MANUAL AND CRUSHING DIFFICULTY AND ARG. I kinda love it, but I love its sequel, Parkan 2, a billion times more, so go play that one unless you’re a completest like me.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.