A couple of weeks ago, I and other backers got access to the Star Citizen Arena Commander module, which has begun as a single player dogfight module with access to a few limited ships (in my case, the 300i and Hornet were compatible). After toying with it for a spell using mouse and keyboard, I decided to try to make a video using the gamepad, which I’ve been told is the best way to play the game. Not twenty minutes before I was set to record, I got an email saying I’d been rolled into the multiplayer portion of the alpha, as they’re slowly rolling out multiplayer for players so they can scale their servers. Well, of COURSE my video was now gonna be about multiplayer. ;) Please join me as I get my butt whipped (and so a small about of butt whipping of my own) against other pilots in Star Citizen, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!