Welcome back to Rebel Galaxy my friends! In this entry, I take on a lot more missions, mostly for the merchant’s guild, and find a ton of trouble along the way. There were a few scrapes in which I didn’t think we’d survive, but one of the key points about this game is knowing when to run away, and I just adore that. Just think, all this fun just in the first system alone. I am having so much fun with this game its silly. This system alone has provided me hours of damned fun space action, and I can’t wait for more. This truly is an exceptional Privateer successor.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!