Hello my friends, and welcome back to Rebel Galaxy! In this entry, my wingman and I took down our first pirate command ship, which almost didn’t happen because god DAMN those things are tough as nails. I did finish a story mission though, found out the name of the AI (Trell) and got a clue as to who to meet next. I’m wary about the meeting, so we’re gonna do some upgrades first before heading out. I like the mix of side and story missions, very Privateer/Freelancerish, which is alright alright alright by me. Overall, I’m having a lovely time with this game. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.