Hello my friends, and welcome back to Rebel Galaxy! In this entry, my wingman and I took down our first pirate command ship, which almost didn’t happen because god DAMN those things are tough as nails. I did finish a story mission though, found out the name of the AI (Trell) and got a clue as to who to meet next. I’m wary about the meeting, so we’re gonna do some upgrades first before heading out. I like the mix of side and story missions, very Privateer/Freelancerish, which is alright alright alright by me. Overall, I’m having a lovely time with this game. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.