Welcome back to Master of Orion my friends! In this entry, I build up my fleet not only to deal with pirate scum, but some interlopers as well. First off, I find a nearby pirate base and make it eat bombs IN ITS FACE. After eradicating the pirates, I use my fleet to take out a nasty space worm thing guarding a luscious planet I want for my own. Unfortunately, after I do all the hard work, the Mrrshan slip in and colonize the VERY PLANET I LIBERATED. This will not do, oh no, so I basically take back the colony from them, declaring war in the process. The poke and prod at me a bit, but in the end I take one of their colonies from them. Oh good fun!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!