Welcome back to Ceres my friends! So it took a while, but I’m finally feeling positive on this game. With the patching and with my ship being improved, I feel better about my chances in this dystopian solar system. The developer has been going the extra mile to respond to bugs and be active on Steam forums as well, which is excellent. Overall, if you’re someone looking for a 3D space game, but a bit more focused and tactical than, say, Homeworld, you’ll likely revel in this game. If you want something quick and easy to play, this ain’t it. Regardless, in this entry, I feel a lot better about my chances at the game as I take on more pirates successfully. Overall, this is a fun time.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.