Welcome to ASTROKILL my friends! This early access space shooter is a fast-paced combat focused games that puts you on two sides of a war, with ships that vary in how they’re constructed and armed. The game has a practice/tutorial mode, two campaigns (one for each side) and a survival mode. I touch upon all of these, and even with the controls feeling a bit overtly sensitive, I have a great time shooting down enemies, because the guns have a great feel to them, and the explosions are god damned satisfying. So far I’m enjoying the hell out of this, so this is definitely one to keep an eye on my friends! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!