Welcome to ASTROKILL my friends! This early access space shooter is a fast-paced combat focused games that puts you on two sides of a war, with ships that vary in how they’re constructed and armed. The game has a practice/tutorial mode, two campaigns (one for each side) and a survival mode. I touch upon all of these, and even with the controls feeling a bit overtly sensitive, I have a great time shooting down enemies, because the guns have a great feel to them, and the explosions are god damned satisfying. So far I’m enjoying the hell out of this, so this is definitely one to keep an eye on my friends! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!