Welcome back to my Stars in Shadow preview, my friends! SO SORRY it’s been a month since the last entry, I kiiinda kept forgetting to add this to my list of games to play each week. Thankfully there should be a new entry in this series each week, so yay! In this second entry, I expand my empire further, nearly doubling the amount of colonies I started the entry with, and making sure they’re ready to support and defend themselves if necessary. I also meet a bunch of new races this time around, and THANKFULLY they’re almost all either friendly or neutral to me so far. Hopefully it stays that way.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.