Welcome to Battlestation: Harbinger my friends! In this entry, we go through the small tutorial galaxy to show you how streamlined and fun the gameplay is, and how quickly the player can get into the action. Once that’s done, I venture through a few randomly generated galaxies, dying along the way but this is never ultimately a bad thing, as you always get experience that allows you to get better ships as you level up. You also have your own high score to beat as well. The gameplay is a lot of fun, with all kinds of weapons, equipment, fighters and more one can play with, and I like how the story of each galaxy varies from one playthrough to the next to keep things different each time. So far I’m having a blast with this game.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!