Welcome back to Stellar Monarch my friends! As expected, this session saw the fall of our apparently-not-so-great empire. It’s a shame, but I’m not mad about it. I wasn’t prepared for internal threats such as a rebellion, nor was I focused on my people’s happiness as much as I should’ve been. It was a learning experience and I’m glad for it, and I totally plan to try again. This is a seriously great game. For a single-dev project, it does a great job of capturing the epic sweep one would hope for in an emperor simulator. I can’t really recommend this enough. Thanks for watching this series!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.