Welcome back to Stellar Monarch my friends! As expected, this session saw the fall of our apparently-not-so-great empire. It’s a shame, but I’m not mad about it. I wasn’t prepared for internal threats such as a rebellion, nor was I focused on my people’s happiness as much as I should’ve been. It was a learning experience and I’m glad for it, and I totally plan to try again. This is a seriously great game. For a single-dev project, it does a great job of capturing the epic sweep one would hope for in an emperor simulator. I can’t really recommend this enough. Thanks for watching this series!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.