I’ve never owned a head tracking device before, and I was never keen on having something with lights on the side of my head (not sure why, really). Therefore, when I found out about EDTracker, which is a fan-made device that uses an accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer, I figured I had to try it and take the plunge. These devices can be ordered in separate parts for self-assembly, or pre-built (which is what I did). After calibrating it, I’ve been taking it for a spin in Elite: Dangerous, and the results have been nothing short of spectacular. In this video, I put it through it’s paces while docking, taking off, combat and so on. I hope you enjoy this first hardware review of mine, and thank you for watching! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!