I’ve never owned a head tracking device before, and I was never keen on having something with lights on the side of my head (not sure why, really). Therefore, when I found out about EDTracker, which is a fan-made device that uses an accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer, I figured I had to try it and take the plunge. These devices can be ordered in separate parts for self-assembly, or pre-built (which is what I did). After calibrating it, I’ve been taking it for a spin in Elite: Dangerous, and the results have been nothing short of spectacular. In this video, I put it through it’s paces while docking, taking off, combat and so on. I hope you enjoy this first hardware review of mine, and thank you for watching! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.