A while back, I did a text review of Dangerous, a really fun open-universe space trading and combat game. Well, since the game was recently Greenlit on Steam, I decided to revisit the game and see how it held up. A few hours later, I was having a blast and totally losing track of time, so I figured, why not do a video? ;) In this video, I try to show a sampling of the gameplay available in Dangerous, from combat to quests to mining and so on. Hopefully this will help get y’all as excited as I am for its arrival on Steam. :) While this was originally planned as a stand-alone video, if enough folks want, I can use this to start a Let’s Play series. In the meantime, please enjoy my look at Dangerous, and thanks for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.