Welcome back to Conquest: Frontier Wars my friends! In this final entry, I enlist a couple of friends (Jim and Eric) to try the game out in multiplayer via Evolve’s virtual LAN service. We also try to get our friend Eric in on the fun, but sadly he can’t connect for some reason. Once Jim and I are connected, we set up a game with four teams involving us on a team and several varied AI. Needless to say it doesn’t take long for the AI to come in and stomp me. About eleven minutes, actually. Regardless, I just wanted to show off the multiplayer capabilities. Hopefully you’ve now seen enough of this game to know if it’s for you or not. It’s a favorite of mine, so I’d love it if you fell for it as I have. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!