Welcome back to Conquest: Frontier Wars my friends! In this final entry, I enlist a couple of friends (Jim and Eric) to try the game out in multiplayer via Evolve’s virtual LAN service. We also try to get our friend Eric in on the fun, but sadly he can’t connect for some reason. Once Jim and I are connected, we set up a game with four teams involving us on a team and several varied AI. Needless to say it doesn’t take long for the AI to come in and stomp me. About eleven minutes, actually. Regardless, I just wanted to show off the multiplayer capabilities. Hopefully you’ve now seen enough of this game to know if it’s for you or not. It’s a favorite of mine, so I’d love it if you fell for it as I have. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!