So after playing some TIE Fighter and some Distant Worlds: Shadows the other day, I wanted to take a little break and load something simple up. In looking through my games list, I remembered I’d installed the alpha demo for this new project folks had told me about, Wings of Saint Nezaire. What I saw was impressive enough that I had to immediately make a video about it, as I didn’t think text and screenshots would do it justice. Take a look and you’ll see what I mean. :) Then, hopefully, you’ll try it out for yourselves. :) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.