Last night, I sat down with Marketing Manager Nina Park and Game Developer Trevor Worral of NeoCrux to talk about their currently Kickstarting 4X space strategy card game, GalaCollider! It’s basically a multiplayer 4X card game, in which you use the hand you’re dealt to build ships and planetary improvements, as well as give buffs to your systems and ships, rather than simply choose from a list. This, plus the randomly generated maps, makes the game VERY dynamic and interesting. I kinda love that you only have a certain pool of things you can choose from in a turn, and you might never know what those are until the turn starts and you pull more cards from your pile. Trevor gave me a solid whooping as I lost to him twice in a row, but I’ve rarely had more fun loosing. I think this is gonna be a great game that y’all need to check out, so head over to their Kickstarter and give ’em a look. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!