If you listen to the podcast at all, you know that my most anticipated game right now is Enemy Starfighter. We had the developer, Mike Tipul, on the podcast a while back, and since then he’s been hammering away at the game and working to make it even better than it was when we last played it around that time. Now with a new press copy, it’s time to show you some of the awesome, awesome gameplay found in this fantastic looking title, and heck, this is still a very early version. Join me as I muck about it what looks to be a truly phenomenal game. :) Also note, the video is in two parts because the game crashed on me early on. Early access and all that. ;) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.