If you listen to the podcast at all, you know that my most anticipated game right now is Enemy Starfighter. We had the developer, Mike Tipul, on the podcast a while back, and since then he’s been hammering away at the game and working to make it even better than it was when we last played it around that time. Now with a new press copy, it’s time to show you some of the awesome, awesome gameplay found in this fantastic looking title, and heck, this is still a very early version. Join me as I muck about it what looks to be a truly phenomenal game. :) Also note, the video is in two parts because the game crashed on me early on. Early access and all that. ;) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.