Wow, I don’t even remember the last time this game had a release, but it’s been long enough that I’m writing a post about it because a loooooooot of people are excited about this one, including myself. The new version of Starsector, 0.6a, has a new solar system, hyperdrive capabilities, new campaign battle mechanics and a whole lot more. If you’ve previously purchased the game, you can get your copy at the official site. If not, $10 will get you a fun game full of awesome potential. It’s been a while since I wrote my preview, but the sentiment is still the same. ;) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.