Wow, I don’t even remember the last time this game had a release, but it’s been long enough that I’m writing a post about it because a loooooooot of people are excited about this one, including myself. The new version of Starsector, 0.6a, has a new solar system, hyperdrive capabilities, new campaign battle mechanics and a whole lot more. If you’ve previously purchased the game, you can get your copy at the official site. If not, $10 will get you a fun game full of awesome potential. It’s been a while since I wrote my preview, but the sentiment is still the same. ;) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!