Hey y’all, we’ve discussed Strike Suit Zero before, and it looks like an AWESOME game, so I’m happy to relay news that they’ve just launched their own Kickstarter campaign! If you’re unaware, this is a spacey shootey game wherein you pilot a two-mode fighter that can be flown in both fighter and mecha-style modes, and it looks just insane. I encourage you to head over to their Kickstarter page and check it out. Also, I’ll embed a YouTube video of the game, in the form of a dev diary, after the cut. Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!