So y’all might remember the Kickstarter campaign for Rubicon, a spacey shooter that would eventually be released for free? Well, that day has come, and the developer has released the final version of the game, for free, for everyone, and it works on PC, Mac and Linux. You can find download links on this Kickstarter post or on the game’s official website. I toyed with the beta for a spell a little while back and had a great time with it, so I’ll be sure to put a review together of this one soon. In the meantime, download the game and check it out for yourself. :) Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!