I got a press release from the folks at Topwire yesterday announcing their new space strategy/conquest game thingy, Planets Under Attack. It looks something like Galcon to me, but with a lot more color and character. According to the press release, the game offers a single player campaign and five multiplayer modes, quick gameplay and intelligent enemies. I gotta say, I like the art style, and the quick gameplay could be fun if done right. I’ll bring you more as I get it, and you can see a trailer for the game embedded after the cut. Thanks for reading! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!