I know, I know, this is a site about space games, but I thought this was worth mentioning. Arcen Games — the folks behind the fantastic space game A.I. War: Fleet Command — have released their latest game, A Valley Without Wind. This is an exploration game set in a procedurally-generated world that goes on for as long as you do, and looks to be a mix of games like Terrarria, Metroid and Castlevania. You can download the demo now, and if you like it, spend $10 to get into the beta at a discount. I’m gonna check it out once I get home, but it totally looks fun. Enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.