Hey y’all, I’m still buried under work and such, so I might not have time to do a full news digest for a spell, but I got a very nice email from the developer of an upcoming spacey shootey game called Kromaia and so wanted to chime in and let y’all know about it. It looks like a spacey shootey physics thingy that looks very hectic based on the trailer below, but I know I like what I see. They’re also running an IndieGoGo campaign to help bring the game to fruition. I sadly don’t have time to take a deeper look at the moment, but I wanted to bring it to your attention nonetheless. Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.