Hey y’all, I’m still buried under work and such, so I might not have time to do a full news digest for a spell, but I got a very nice email from the developer of an upcoming spacey shootey game called Kromaia and so wanted to chime in and let y’all know about it. It looks like a spacey shootey physics thingy that looks very hectic based on the trailer below, but I know I like what I see. They’re also running an IndieGoGo campaign to help bring the game to fruition. I sadly don’t have time to take a deeper look at the moment, but I wanted to bring it to your attention nonetheless. Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.