Y’all might remember a while back I threatened to start a Patreon campaign to help make this site more awesome, motivate me, remove ads from the site and a boatload of other things. Welp, that day has arrived. With the launch of the Space Game Junkie Patreon Campaign, I’ve taken a step towards making this site self-sufficient, ad-free, and even more awesome as more features and content are added. This campaign is a monthly one, which means you can give as little as $1 a month (or more, far be it from me to stop you ;) to help the site grow. This campaign is also purely optional, meaning there won’t be any paywalled content or anything like that. I invite you to head over to the campaign and check it out, and if you like what you see, please throw a buck my way. I’ll be forever indebted for your generosity, and you can know that all money will help go to make this site deliver the best experience possible. Thanks for your time and your consideration. :) Have an awesome day!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!