Thanks muchly to nixon66 on Broken Forum for letting me know about this. There’s this tool called shapeWright.com by Dolf Veenvliet which uses WebGL to make browser-based interactive constructs. One of the tools on the site is a ship constructor which assembles a ship based on the words you give it. Above is the USS Brian Rubin, while below is the USS Space Game Junkie. Nifty huh? Try it out yourself, and enjoy! Edit: Hey guys, I was just informed (thanks Raife) that the tool responds differently to capitalized and lower case letters! Neat!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.