Thanks muchly to nixon66 on Broken Forum for letting me know about this. There’s this tool called shapeWright.com by Dolf Veenvliet which uses WebGL to make browser-based interactive constructs. One of the tools on the site is a ship constructor which assembles a ship based on the words you give it. Above is the USS Brian Rubin, while below is the USS Space Game Junkie. Nifty huh? Try it out yourself, and enjoy! Edit: Hey guys, I was just informed (thanks Raife) that the tool responds differently to capitalized and lower case letters! Neat!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!