Over on the Arcen game blog, more details have been shared about their recently announced space roguelike tactical game thingy, The Last Federation. According to the post, you’ll be in charge of a mercenary fleet gaining various contracts throughout a multi-planet solar system with multiple factions vying for control that you can work for. It will apparently have many layers of depth and very competent AI as well, as well as be easier to get into than AI War (which is good because I’ve not gotten past the learning wall yet). I’m excited to learn more about the game in the coming months, and I hope you are too, so stay tuned!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.