Last night, as part of our weekly Multiplayer Madness sessions, we linked up with the folks behind the multi-station bridge sim Quintet for a very fun and varied time flying against ships in arena combat and on a massive conquest-based map. It was really fun playing both all in the same ship as well as against each other in multiple ships. On another note, this is also signalling a change in how we’ll be doing Multiplayer Madness. We had so much fun with the Space Beast Terror Fright devs that now I plan to attempt to have more sessions with the developers of their own games, which should hopefully be a win-win for everyone as it gets us a more focused method of choosing games, and helps promote games we might not otherwise cover, so yay! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!