Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry, we do a few missions that all involve weakening the Tancreds, from destroying their supplies to disrupting their communications. Unfortunately, this increased aggression comes at a high price, as we’ve already had one member of our unit defect! DEFECT I TELL YOU. How the hell am I supposed to deal with that? Oh, and on top of that, our commander has been replaced with Comrade Asshole of the Dick Brigade, and we liked the guy who he “reassigned”, so that’s great. What the hell is going on around here? All I know is, Roman (me) is speeding toward some type of disaster.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!