Space Run is a spaceship defense game in which your ship flies in a straight line while you place components over your ship — such as lasers, shields, missile launchers and so on — to protect your ship and cargo/passengers from asteroids, pirates, competitors and so on. The game is pretty fast paced, and eventually that becomes an issue as, for me, it became a bit too fast. A pause button would be pretty handy (unless there is one and I missed it). The game also has fairly funny writing and pleasant graphics, so check it out, and I hope you enjoy my review. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!