Space Run is a spaceship defense game in which your ship flies in a straight line while you place components over your ship — such as lasers, shields, missile launchers and so on — to protect your ship and cargo/passengers from asteroids, pirates, competitors and so on. The game is pretty fast paced, and eventually that becomes an issue as, for me, it became a bit too fast. A pause button would be pretty handy (unless there is one and I missed it). The game also has fairly funny writing and pleasant graphics, so check it out, and I hope you enjoy my review. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!