Welcome back to The Viceroy my friends! In this third installment, I begin to personally lose some steam due to being so damned tired, so I sound a bit…drunkish. That’s not a reflection on the game at all, however, which I’m still quite enjoying despite some UI quirks. In this entry, one of the bonuses given to me is Love of the Viceroy, which means I’m doing a good jorb! YAY! I also build a second fleet to help take care of rebels wherever they may be, and focus on education increases. So far, still having a fabulous time with this game. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!