Welcome to the final entry in my Let’s Play series covering Unending Galaxy! In this entry, I try the mercenary/bounty hunter scenario, and boy is it fun. Hunting bountied ships seems to be a skill in and of itself, so it takes me a while to finally track some down. Once I figure out how to track them down, I take down a few, but I also run into some problems, like OTHER bounty hunters getting there first, or ships more powerful than mine! It’s a dangerous life, but a fun one. Overall, this game is a BLAST and I absolutely love it, and I’ll keep playing it long, long after this series has ended. I want to thank you all for watching this series, and invite you to check out the game yourself, as I think you’ll really like it. See you next week with Galactic Civilizations III!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.