Welcome to the final entry in my Let’s Play series covering Unending Galaxy! In this entry, I try the mercenary/bounty hunter scenario, and boy is it fun. Hunting bountied ships seems to be a skill in and of itself, so it takes me a while to finally track some down. Once I figure out how to track them down, I take down a few, but I also run into some problems, like OTHER bounty hunters getting there first, or ships more powerful than mine! It’s a dangerous life, but a fun one. Overall, this game is a BLAST and I absolutely love it, and I’ll keep playing it long, long after this series has ended. I want to thank you all for watching this series, and invite you to check out the game yourself, as I think you’ll really like it. See you next week with Galactic Civilizations III!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!