Starlight Inception was one of the first Kickstarter campaigns I ever kicked to, it being also one of the first high-profile space games to come to the crowdsourcing site. Fast forward almost exactly two years later, and the game finally dropped on Steam just last week. Since the game is also on the Playstation Vita (which, if you don’t own one, you should), I reasoned that the game should be primarily played with a gamepad. As you’ll see in the video, this might’ve been a mistake as the controls are cluuuuuunky. In this first installment, I’ll play through the first two missions in the game, and in the NEXT installment, I’ll try my joystick. ;) Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!