Welcome back to STAR-BOX my friends! In this video, I’m still coming to grips with this game and its interface, which means I die. A lot. I mean, THIS time I died a couple of times, the latest when I was responding to a FREAKING DISTRESS SIGNAL. I also died because I got stuck. Seriously, stuck behind scenery and couldn’t move, where the enemy mechs just laid me to waste. This game is SO weird and confusing but still charming enough to make me want to keep going. IT’S ALL SO WEIRD.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.