Hello my friends, and welcome to the first entry in my weekly Let’s Play series covering the recently released crew management sim, Interstellaria. Right off the bat I have to admit I’m a bit biased toward this game due to its heavy Starflight-based aesthetic, but beyond that, I’m gonna try to be as objective as possible. ;) That said, in this first entry, which guides us through the earliest portions of the game and its associated gameplay, I got kicked out of our home, hired by a salty space crew, crash landed, found my own ship, and are now on my way to a colony to upgrade my starmap. Yay! While it’s a bit quirky in a few areas, especially the UI, I am still really enjoying this so far! Stay tuned for more entries in this series, and thanks so much for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!