Welcome to the first entry in my let’s play series covering Galactic Civilizations III from Stardock. In this first entry, we check out the races, look at the custom race builder, and begin to gain a foothold in the large, randomly generated universe the game has provided. Along the way we’re provided with humorous and interesting moral choices as we spread our influence around the galaxy, and I spend much of time time wondering what to do next in terms of expansion. Do I colonize that planet there, or maybe build a mining starbase there so I can have some of those sweet prototype ships the designer screen is teasing me with? It made for a pretty fun time, so I hope you enjoy watching me stumble around. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.