In this episode of Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients, I try to spend a little time with some of the screens you’ll be visiting often, such as the diplomacy and quest screens, along with all the fighting and questing that this game does so well. I help one of the races I’ve encountered make headway in their own power struggle, complete quite a bit of internal quests in just one system, and improve my ship and layout multiple times along the way. I’m sorry for the length of this one, but it’s a testament to how awesome the game is that I thought I was only playing for maybe thirty minutes. ;) Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!