Welcome Back to Apollo4x! This time I take some tips given to me by YouTube users and try to last a little longer than my first session, in which I lost fairly quickly. This time I strove to use all the corporations I could in order to vary trade routes and hopefully have at least one solid trade route for each turn. The problems began when I had to start fighting the interface, such as why the colonies screen scrolls for no real apparent reason, why some UI elements block other elements and so on. I also wasn’t prepared at ALL for an alien invasion, and lost one of my planets. Overall, it didn’t go well, and I’m not even sure if the game saved properly, so who knows, I might get to start over again next time. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.