Welcome back to Pandora my friends! In this final entry, as predicted, I’m wiped out by the Terra Salvum. It only took maybe ten minutes or less into the entry before my final city fell. What’s fascinating is that the game let me continue watching, so I got to watch the other factions duke it out with each other until ALIENS INVADED OMG. This game is pretty impressive, all told. I’ll be honest, I wrote it off as a basic Alpha Centauri clone, and while it’s clearly inspired by that classic, it has its own flair. It’s definitely deserving of your time and energy, so if you like 4X games at all, and really want a challenge, this one is for you. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.