Hello, and welcome to the first in a series of videos looking at mods for popular space games. This first video looks at the extensive Discovery Freelancer mod (latest version here) for Freelancer, and some of the changes it makes to the game. This includes new ships, equipment and systems, tougher AI and a lot more. The mod also supports its own server, of which there are currently several running with dozens of players online. It’s a very impressive mod for a fantastic game, so I hope you’ll check out both the video and the mod. Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!