Hello, and welcome to the first in a series of videos looking at mods for popular space games. This first video looks at the extensive Discovery Freelancer mod (latest version here) for Freelancer, and some of the changes it makes to the game. This includes new ships, equipment and systems, tougher AI and a lot more. The mod also supports its own server, of which there are currently several running with dozens of players online. It’s a very impressive mod for a fantastic game, so I hope you’ll check out both the video and the mod. Enjoy! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!