Welcome to Albion Prelude my friends! In this entry, I try to get a handle on a massive mod of a game I’ve never really had a handle on. In the vanilla game, I found a career that had some focus, some guidance, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here, as this mod seems to be made primarily for experienced players of Albion Prelude, which I am totally not. I’m wondering if the person who recommended it to me was joking, or knew they’d be laughing at my horrid skills at this game. Regardless, as I write this I’m considering whether to go back to the vanilla version of the game, since that might be much more my speed.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!