Welcome to Albion Prelude my friends! In this entry, I try to get a handle on a massive mod of a game I’ve never really had a handle on. In the vanilla game, I found a career that had some focus, some guidance, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here, as this mod seems to be made primarily for experienced players of Albion Prelude, which I am totally not. I’m wondering if the person who recommended it to me was joking, or knew they’d be laughing at my horrid skills at this game. Regardless, as I write this I’m considering whether to go back to the vanilla version of the game, since that might be much more my speed.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.