Welcome back to Stellaris my friends! In this entry, I felt like I got quite a bit done. I built a ton of stuff to make my empire more stable, such as solar panels on space stations for more incoming energy, more mining and research bases, and even an edict. My science ship found quite a few nice systems for mining and research, but so far finding a new colonizable world has come up with zilch. Bupkis. Nada. IT’s a shame, but it’s kinda interesting. Diplomatically, I’m slowly working my way toward my two neighbors liking me, thanks to establishing embassies and sending gifts every now and again. I’ll bring ’em around before they know it. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.