Welcome to Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula my friends! This game, being a sequel to one of the most amazing games of all time, had a lot to live up to, and for the most part it succeeded. In many ways it was grander and yet still wasn’t overwhelming. We have new races, new game systems like culture and trade, new equipment, improved graphics and more. Even so, the core of the gameplay — which focuses on exploration and conversation — is still lovingly intact. In this entry, I run into the Tandelou for the first time, and since I want their coveted system scanner, I need to get them Godmasks. How do I do that? No idea yet! I also, AGAIN, lost my Elowan doctor in the ATV. SO SAD. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.