A while back, Out There was released on mobile, and it was a lot of fun. However, now the PC-based Omega Edition recently dropped on Steam, so I dive into this cruel, cruel game. Did you play FTL. Did you play Oregon Trail? Did you think those games were too nice to you? Then you’ll LOVE Out There, and I mean that in the best possible way. This game is colorful, fun, and gives you interesting choice to make on a constant basis, as you have to juggle risk versus reward with almost every move. It’s a great time, so I hope you enjoy the video.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!