A while back, Out There was released on mobile, and it was a lot of fun. However, now the PC-based Omega Edition recently dropped on Steam, so I dive into this cruel, cruel game. Did you play FTL. Did you play Oregon Trail? Did you think those games were too nice to you? Then you’ll LOVE Out There, and I mean that in the best possible way. This game is colorful, fun, and gives you interesting choice to make on a constant basis, as you have to juggle risk versus reward with almost every move. It’s a great time, so I hope you enjoy the video.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!