Welcome back to Endless Sky my friends! In this mission, after doing my usual runs of cargo and passengers, I got hired by the free worlds (i.e. rebels) to scan a ship for 10,000 credits. I’m not big on taking either side, but the coin is nice. This game is so fun. Also, I karate chopped someone and pissed them off. Something about badgers…Anyway, the game is fun as hell to play, and the story of the game is beginning to assert itself a bit more, which I’m not minding at all. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.